OUR GROOMING TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Booking, Moving & Cancelling appointments – Customers are not required to pay a deposit to secure their appointment when initially booking. Should you wish to change or cancel an appointment please contact us as soon as possible.
- Late Notice Change or Cancellation – Unless we receive notice to change or cancel an appointment by 10am the day before, a charge of 50% of the original appointment cost will be added to any future booking.
- Late Arrival – If you arrive more than 15 minutes late, we cannot guarantee your appointment and it may be cancelled. In this case it will be considered a No Show (see below).
- No Show – Should you fail to attend your appointment or cancel on the day full payment for the missed appointment will need to be paid before any future booking.
- Repeat offenders – Customers that continue to breach these T&C’s will be asked to pay in full before an appointment can be made. All advanced payments are considered non-refundable deposits.
- Late Collection – Unless previously discussed with Management, all dogs must be dropped off & collected at the arranged time. Failure to do so will result in a £10 per hour fee being added for your dog’s extra care.
- Medical Conditions – You must inform the groomer of any medical conditions and may be asked for a letter from your vet stating your pet is healthy to be groomed before the groom is conducted.
- Please ensure that your pet has been given the opportunity to be relieved before they enter the Grooming Studio.
- Please do not feed your pet within 30 minutes prior to their appointment.
- Risk – Whilst every care is taken of the pet being groomed, any pet left within The Grooming Studio is left entirely at the owner’s risk.
- Refusal – We have the right to refuse to groom any pet without reason.
- We have the right to refuse any customer without reason.
- We have the right to cancel a groom if it would affect the pet’s welfare or there is a risk of injury to the grooming team.
- We cannot groom any dog that has been microchipped within the last 24 hours due to risk of infecting the needle wound.
- We cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage of any personal items during the appointment. This may include leads or collars etc.
- Dangerous Dogs Act 1991 – We cannot groom any dog that is, or is crossed with, a Pit Bull Terrier, Dogo Argentino, Japanese Tosa or Fila Brasileiro. We will not groom any dog that must be registered under the Dangerous Dogs Act 1991, the Dangerous Dogs (Amendment) Act 1997 or any further amendments to this Act.
- We will endeavor to groom your pet to your requirements, however if your pet’s coat is excessively matted, the matted coat will be clipped (shaved) out. Depending on the severity of the matted coat, which will be discussed during your pet’s consultation, there may be an additional charge added to the grooming price, with targeted de-matting (such as under the legs and behind the ears) from £5 extra or general de-matting over the body from £10 extra for up to a maximum of 15 minutes. After this 15-minute point, we will recommend a clip off for the dog’s welfare therefore it may not be possible to achieve the style you desire. As groomers, our primary concern is to relieve any distress or discomfort your pet may be experiencing because of their severely or excessively matted coat. Should your pet come in heavily matted, due to the time it takes, and extra care needed to remove this which will be explained by your groomer, an additional charge from £15 will be added to the grooming price. You will be made aware of any additional costs during your consultation, or via phone if the groom has already been started.
- Pets which are pregnant or in season will not be accepted for a groom.
- If your pet is found to have a tick, we will charge a fee of £3 to remove in addition to the cost of the groom. However, we advise if your pet has a tick to see your vet, as they are known carriers of disease and may require further treatment.
- Any pets that are deemed at the discretion of the grooming team to need immediate veterinary attention will receive this and you agree that you will be liable for any resulting additional costs.
- Any dogs that are aggressive towards a member of the grooming team or another pet may need to be muzzled. It is the owner’s responsibility to inform the groomer if they do not wish their pet to be muzzled. Refusal may result in the groom not taking place.
- We strongly advise you insure your pet. Whilst we take every reasonable precaution to prevent it, we will not accept any responsibility for any loss, injury, death, or illness suffered by your pet whilst in our care, except to the extent that we are unable to limit or extend our liability.
- If your pet appears unwell at the time of the appointment, they will not be accepted for grooming due to the risk of cross infection to other pets.
- Any complaints with regards to the Grooming Studio must be directed, in first instance, to the Managers in person and/or via phone 01209 697020 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lew’s Grooming Studio (trading name for Lowen Kei Ltd.) reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
- We may take before/after photographs of your pet for training and development purposes and for the purpose of marketing and promotional activities. By signing this form, I understand that Lowen Kei Ltd will have the right to use images of my pet for these purposes. To opt out of photos or marketing please inform your Groomer.
SEND A MESSAGE
DOG GROOMING IN CORNWALL
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
Treat your pet to the ultimate pampering experience at our studio.