OUR GROOMING TERMS & CONDITIONS
Pets which are pregnant or in season will not be accepted for a groom.
• If your pet is found to have a tick, we will charge a fee of £3 to remove in addition to the cost of the groom. However, we advise if your pet has a tick to see your vet, as they are known carriers of disease and may require further treatment.
• Any pets that are deemed at the discretion of the grooming team to need immediate veterinary attention will receive this and you agree that you will be liable for any resulting additional costs.
• Any dogs that are aggressive towards a member of the grooming team or another pet may need to be muzzled. It is the owner’s responsibility to inform the groomer if they do not wish their pet to be muzzled. Refusal may result in the groom not taking place.
• We strongly advise you insure your pet. Whilst we take every reasonable precaution to prevent it, we will not accept any responsibility for any loss, injury, death or illness suffered by your pet whilst in our care, except to the extent that we are unable to limit or extend our liability.
• If your pet appears unwell at the time of the appointment, they will not be accepted for grooming due to the risk of cross infection to other pets.
• Any complaints with regards to the Grooming Studio must be directed, in first instance, to the Managers in person and/or via phone 01209 697020 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
SEND A MESSAGE
DOG GROOMING IN CORNWALL
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
Treat your pet to the ultimate pampering experience at our studio.